Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent






My Soul to Steal
Rachel Vincent
Soul Screamers Series


I just finished this book which is a series. I started the book yesterday and managed to finish it today. The whole series are such good books! I cannot put them down because they get me hooked on what is going to happen next with the main characters: Kaylee and Nash. In this book there's a character named Sabine who is Nash's old girlfriend who wants Nash back but does she get Nash? Sabine was also mentioned in Rachel Vincent's ebook "Reaper" which is another fantastic read! I'm not sure what I feel towards Sabine, she's an unique character but she seems to be only geared towards Nash which I can understand from her point of view that's the best thing that's happened to her considering everything else around her. Also Kaylee's friend Emma is mentioned in this book as she has been mentioned throughout the series who I like. Alec who was brought into the storyline from the last book related to these series and he's a unique character as well but not sure where he'll end up. This whole book was written beautifully and the characters feel real and deal with their problems as best as they can in the book. The drama, the love, the emotions, the supernatural elements in this book are just so raw and real. I root for Kaylee as she is a brave character. As I finished the book at the end, which was rather interesting concept of how to be protected from hellions for the moment...it also leaves you hanging for another book! I wasn't expecting there to be another book as it's on my list to get. Thanks to Rachel Vincent for writing these amazing books.



The Synopsis:
Trying to work things out with Nash - her maybe boyfriend - is hard enough for Kaylee Cavanaugh. She can't just pretend nothing happened. But "complicated" doesn't even begin to describe their relationship when his ex-girlfriend transfers to their school, determined to take Nash back.

See, Sabine isn't just an ordinary girl. She's a mara, the living personification for a nightmare. She can read people's fears - and craft them into nightmares while her victims sleep. Feeding from human fear is how she survives.

And Sabine isn't above scaring Kaylee and the entire school to death to get whatever and whoever she wants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment