Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Basket for Silent Auction Update





So here are the baskets I'm putting together for the silent auction. Yes I know the images are backwards, photos were taken with my computer..sorry!! As you can see one basket is filled with six regular fiction books as the other is filled with seven Teen/Young Adult fiction books. Both baskets I'm hoping will have gift cards in them as well if anyone would like to donate those along with books! Anything and everything is welcome.

These books baskets are going to the silent auction for AGBMS/AHEI (located in Wheeling, IL) Gala event on April 29th at the Hilton Hotel in Chicago, IL. Each year the school holds this event for fundraising. They have dinner and silent auction along with raffle tickets as well. Since I'm an alumni of the school, I do my best to help out whenever I can. This year I will be attending the event since the school is honoring the founding members which include parents and my parents as well.

So authors, bloggers, friends and publishers, help out today to make this book basket the greatest!! To those who have been helping me, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

Raffle Ticket
AGBMS/AHEI School

0 comments:

Post a Comment