Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dying to Remember Review


Disclaimer: I bought this book to read to give it an honest opinion!



Dying to Remember The Station #2
Author: Trish Marie Dawson
Format: eBook
Published: December 12, 2012
Publisher: Pretty Little Weeds Publishing

Overview
Piper has new challenges to overcome, new names to learn and is faced with a new Station occupation. Did she make the right choice - choosing to stay at the Station and become a Volunteer? Does she really want answers to the questions that never leave her mind? How did the Station come to be? What lies beyond? Who is Andurush and what, exactly, does he want with Piper?

She must ask herself once again if she has what it takes…but this time it isn't about saving lives, it is about discovering what lies beyond death.

Would you want to know?


My Take
Oh my gosh! This story was amazing. The first book leaves you with a cliffhanger and then picks up onto this next book. I could not put this story down at all. I had an intense desire to read it all the way through.

The story flowed nicely and it was well written. The character Piper goes on another adventure with her job and works hard as she can. When she gets back from her assignment, there's a meeting being called due to her last assignment as this type of incident has never had happened. When Piper hears about it, she's shocked and amazed and curious and confused. Such an emotional roller coaster for her! When I read about this part of the book, I was shocked too but in a good way. So what happens now for Piper?

Remember the hot guy Sloan from the first book? Well he's back in this second one. Piper has feelings for him, will it happen? I like how Sloan and Piper connect on each other's level. They immediately understood each other so well. You got to get the book to find out if they will be together or not. It's another journey in Piper's life.

There's another aspect of the book on the matter's of Piper's job which leads to find out that she is different. How is she different? It's amazing what she finds out of this aspect but at the same time Piper is frustrated and so forth. For me I'm curious about this as I'm sure it will be explored in the next book as I wait in great anticipation with a new character called Rush! I'm curious of this character Rush and how he will come into play.

So go get this book today! You won't regret it. Great book and Trish did a great job. The cover is amazing too even though I have the ebook! I look forward to more.


Cover: A
Story:A

Facebook
Good Reads Book
Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment