Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Ebook or Paper Copy? What is your take?

Here are some replies from twitter of what there take is:

@LitConnection : I was skeptical about ebooks, but since getting a kindle for Xmas, I stand corrected. Ah, but I like a nice book cover too

@danharing : Paper copy. It's going to take me a long time (if ever) to fully make the transition. I love seeing books on the bookcase.

@jbonewald : I did Kindle for a while but I've been reading more papercopy library books as of late.

I did ask this question on my Facebook as the results are:

Paper: 7
Ebook: 4 (One person said if it's a handy/helper book)


For me I'm a fan of paper/hard copy due to such lovely covers and holding the book while you read it! It's a work of art itself! I have had digital copies and I don't mind it at all but much prefer the real thing.

Tell me what you prefer! Leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment