Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Easy by Tammara Webber


Disclaimer: I bought this book to read to give it an honest opinion!




Easy
Author: Tammara Webber
Format: Paperback
Pages: 310
Published: November 6, 2012
Publisher: Berkley Trade

Overview:
He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.


My Take
Oh my gosh!! I literally could not put this book down. Once I started I could not stop. I wanted more of what was going to happen Jacqueline. Wow!! Okay let me compose my thoughts here.

stretches her fingers out.....and go!

It started off with such a powerful and emotional scene! I was shocked, worried and my heart fell to my stomach. I do have to give the author amazing props to write such a scene. To handle this type of topic. Rape isn't an easy topic to write about. I think it showed great emotion behind now and after of this topic. Plus at the end of the book, the author gives out some great information.

The exchange between Jacqueline and Lucas was amazing. They way they had the playful banter between emails and a bit in person was nice and sweet. They just had a wonderful time together. Lucas comes off as a bad boy type of guy from the way he looks but he's really a great guy! Plus that he rides a motorcycle is pretty hot too! I loved this type of character. There were so many good moments between Lucas and Jacqueline! If you like a great story with romance and friendship and emotions hitting you, then this book is for you!!

It was soooo powerful and wholesome. So amazing. I cannot express how great this book is! You HAVE to read it. It give such an amazing range of emotions. I read this book literally in 3 hours I believe while I was killing time at the airport and then on my flight home. It was just such an amazing read.

The cover is amazing too! I love how simple it is and yet shows you a sweet, tender embrace.

I will read more from this author! Thank you writing this amazing story, Tammara!

Story: A
Cover: A

Blog
Good Reads Book
Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment